IBPS PO 2018 recruitment Notification Released Details Check Here
Hello Viewers :
IBPS PO 2018 recruitment
- IBPS PO Notification released : 9th August 2018
- On-line registration : 14th August to 4th September 2018
- Payment of Application Fees : 14th August to 4th September 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 1st October to 7th October
- Preliminary Exam Date : 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st October 201
- Mains Exam Date : 18th November 2018
Age Limit : As on 01.08.2018 ):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Candidates have to make payment of application fee amounting Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PwD) and it will be paid in online mode only thru net banking or debit card/credit card.
Graduation Degree: The eligibility criteria for the IBPS CWE exam is as basic as a graduation degree (BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech or as such) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India. Any such candidate who has received equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government is also eligible to apply for this exam.
The candidates must be in possession of a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that certifies that they are a graduate on the day they registers for this exam, and must indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering for the IBPS Bank-PO examination.
Computer Literacy: Working knowledge of computer systems is necessary for the job as well as to give the IBPS PO exam which is conducted in online mode.
Language Proficiency: Verbal and written proficiency in official language of the State/UT is desirable. The candidate must be able to read, write and speak the language.
Vagrancy Details :
Total Post 4102
IBPS PO Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
Before letting you aware of ongoing exam pattern of IBPS PO let me first describe here its selection procedure. After getting aware of selection procedure you can easily gather information associated with its exam pattern:
Selection Procedure :
- First Stage: Preliminary Exam
- Second Stage: Main Exam
- Third Stage: Interview
Pattern of Preliminary Exam
- The exam mode is online where candidates have to solve the only objective type of questions.
- The exam will contain questions of 100 marks in three major sections including English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Candidates will get 1 hour of time in order to solve all questions.
- Language Mode of the Question paper: Hindi as well as English
- Negative Mark: 0.25 for each wrongly attempted question.
Pattern of Main Exam
- The mode of the exam is online.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
- The test paper will consist of 200 questions of 200 marks.
- 200 questions are subdivided into five major sections including Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (Banking) and Computer Knowledge.
- Language mode: Hindi and English.
Pattern of Interview
After qualifying for the Mains exam candidate will further have to appear of interview of 100 marks
IBPS PO Cut off 2018:
- IBPS PO Pre Exam Cut off 2017-18
The cutoff for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2017-18 is shown below for reference:
|Subjects||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||Total|
IBPS PO Prelims 2017-18 Category-wise Cut-Off
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||36.00|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||28.50|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||42.25|