NABARD Development Assistant Clerk Mains Admit Card 2018
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Admit Card 2018
NABARD has released the admit card for the online exam for the post of Development Assistant. All the students who were waiting for the admit cards can download the call letters by clicking on the link provided below. NABARD Development Assistant Clerk Mains Exam will be held on 21st of October 2018 (Sunday)
- Start date of Call Letter Download : 10 October 2018
- Last date of Admit Card Download : 21 October 2018
Age Limit as on 01/08/2018
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 35 Years
Age Extra as per Recruitment Rules
NABARD DA Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
- Test of English Language (Descriptive) : Essay, Precis, Report / Letter Writing
- Test of Reasoning : Puzzles & Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense, Blood, Relation, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol, Series, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument).
- Computer Knowledge : History and Generation of Computers, Introduction to Computer Organisation, Computer Memory, Computer Hardware and I/O Devices, Computer Software, Computer Languages, Operating System, Computer Network, Internet, MS Office Suit and Shortcut keys, Basics of DBMS, Number System and Conversions, Computer and Network Security.
- Quantitative Aptitude : Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart), Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2), Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).
- General Awareness : Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking, Govt. Schemes and Policies, Current Affairs, Static Awareness.