IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Recruitment 2019 ( for 600 Posts )
IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches. After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
What are the Total Number of Post ?
There are total 600 Post.
What is the important Dates ?
Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2019
The Final date for the submission: 03-07-2019
Admit Card released on 13-07-2019
Date of the Examination:21-07-2019
What Is The Age Limit ?
As on 1st June 2019
- 21 years to 28 Years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)
- Degree or provisional pass certificate. High School (Class 10th and Intermediate (Class 12th
- Mark sheets and passing certificates
After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is `
- Basic Pay : 23,700/
- Pay Scale : 23700-980(7)- 30560-1145(2)-32850- 1310(7)-42020(17 years).
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
1. The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date
2. Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
3. The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview. While the number of candidates to be called for interview will be at the discretion of IDBI Bank, adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank, will be called for Interview. During interview the candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English. Applicants qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting
4. The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University as stipulated in the advertisement.
5. The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID
6. Candidates should carry the printout of online Call Letter, application form, ereceipt of payment and all supporting documents (proof in respect of age, education, 10 experience and caste) in original along with a copy of same at the time of interview. Please note that actual scrutiny of the facts declared by the candidates in the application form will be done only on the day of the interview.
The pattern IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 is given below -:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis
|60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|