15 August Current Affairs , 16 August Current Affairs MCQ 2020 | Download pdf
1. SRIJAN portal deals with which sector?
2.Which two Arab countries have diplomatic relations with Israel?
- Egypt and Jordan
- Saudi Arabia and Lebanon
- Syria and Qatar
- Oman and Morocco
Answer: Egypt and Jordan
3. Which state launched ‘Yellow Chain’ e-commerce platform on Independence day?
- Uttar Pradesh
4. Center for Biopharma Analysis is opened in which city?
5. ISRO developed sustainable process to make space bricks on lunar surface with the help of which institution?
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Bombay
- NIT Kurukshetra
- IISc Bengaluru
Answer: IISc Bengaluru
6. NITI Aayog launched the ‘ATL AI Step Up Module’ in collaboration with which organisation?
7. Which cloud service has been selected by the Niti Aayog to help it modernise vital IT infrastructure in 112 most backward districts as part of its Aspirational Districts Programme?
- Oracle Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
- Digital Ocean
Answer: Oracle Cloud
8. Which university secured the first position among all central universities in the country in rankings released by the ministry of education.
- Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU)
- Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU),
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU
Answer:Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI)
9. Which Metro Corporation has completed India’s Deepest Ventilation Shaft?
- Delhi Metro
- Kolkata Metro
- Kochi Metro
- Lucknow Metro
Answer: Kolkata Metro
10. World organ donation day is celebrated on which day?
- 13 th August
- 14 th August
- 15 th August
- 16 th August
Answer: 13 th August
11. Simar Dugal who passed away recently was associated with which profession?
- Fashion Designing
- Financial Analyst
- Occupational Therapist
Answer: Fashion Designing
12. Harmal chilli, Moira banana and Khaje sweet dish were accorded GI tag. These items hail from which state?
13. What amount has the central board of Reserve Bank of India decided to transfer as surplus to the government for the fiscal year 2020?
- Rs 57,128 crore
- Rs 60,165 crore
- Rs 81,132 crore
- Rs 89,190 crore
Answer: Rs 57,128 crore
14. Who has been conferred with Gramodaya Bandhu Mitra Award?
- Ratan Tata
- Mukesh Ambani
- Baba Ramdev
- Sivakumar Surampudi
Answer: Sivakumar Surampudi
15. Which state has emerged as the topmost state in effective implementation of Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
16. Which state launched ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme’ with an aim to make the poor unemployed youth in the state self-reliant?
- West Bengal
Answer: West Bengal
17. Katra (J&K) – Delhi Express Road Corridor, to be completed by which year?
18. India signed an agreement on space cooperation with which country?
- South Sudan
19. Which company has launched India’s 1st Pocket Android POS (Point of Sale) Device for contactless ordering and payments in India?